Donations and support from individuals, corporate organisations and foundations help us build long-standing relationships through which we can together work towards making the art world all the more exciting and connected to society.
MAP’s Young Patrons are a group of philanthropists, from the age of 21 up to 40, who are passionate about the arts, and are driven to give back to society and effect real change.
By joining the programme with an annual contribution of INR 1 Lakh per person and INR 1.5 lakhs for two, Young Patrons can enjoy access to a variety of specially curated events, private viewings, talks, and exclusive tours to art fairs.
MAP’s Young Patrons receive invitations to 6 events a year and these may include:
– In-Conversation evenings with artists, collectors, gallerists, curators
– Networking with like-minded people, in art-related venues or online
– Curator-led tours of exhibitions
– Tour of the art collection at the MAP
– Annual guided tours of the highlights of India Art Fair in Delhi, and Serendipity Arts Festival in Goa
– Guided tour of the highlights of the Kochi-Muziris Biennale
By supporting MAP, Young Patrons are instrumental in establishing a truly accessible and inclusive museum for the city of Bangalore, and the country.
MAP's Founding Patrons
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
- Sunil Kant Munjal